Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Week Through Pictures: 09.03



I am going to link up with "A Week Through Pictures" this week.  I have seen Jenni link in before and I love having a place to share all of the random pictures I have taken throughout the week.  Here's my pictures from this week:

(Left to right)

Top Row:
1. Cecilia getting ready for Hurricane Irene with her life jacket (which she wears all the time, even when we aren't on the boat).
2. Ci giving my dad a goodbye hug and kiss before he went to work in Hurricane Irene.
3. A bridge out near our house on Sunday after Irene visited.
4. Fraziers (used to be know as the Lobby House) in Dover, Delaware after Irene.  This is where Daniel and I had our first date almost six and a half years ago.

Second Row:
1. The ceiling above my desk on Monday morning..thankfully maintenance fixed it right away!
2. Baby Bella, my friend Emma's hurricane baby.
3. Cowgirl Cecilia
4. A gift from my boss (a necklace) for working so hard this summer. {I have the best boss ever!}

Third Row:
1. The sky on my way to work one morning
2. Cecilia, the night we went out to dinner with my parents.
3. Cupcakes that I picked up  from Jo Jo's Cupcakes and Cream for a Labor Day picnic yesterday {they were amazing!}
4. Crabs!!!! Yummy!!!!
5. Daniel's cousin, Jake, Ci and our niece, Karra last night after the picnic at Daniel's step dad's house.
6. Cecilia after getting into mommy's foundation...


If you want to link up with a Week Through Pictures, please visit A Good Life {look around while you are there, Amy has a great blog, I am a new fan!}

1 comment:

Rianrox said...

I LOVE HOW ALL THE PICTURES HAVE AN OLD SCHOOL 70'S VIBE! IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE IM GOING THRU MY PARENTS OLD PHOTO ALBUMS :)