Monday, September 26, 2011

30 Years

Thirty years ago today two of the very most important people in my life said "I do" in a Methodist church in my Maryland hometown in front of 200 of their closest family and friends. 

Thirty years and after having the best daughter ever (a little less then two years after saying I do) they are still very much in love. 

This couple has the relationship that most couples strive to have.  Their relationship isn't perfect, but it's damn near perfect in my opinion.  Marriage isn't easy, but you have to work through rough patches and they definitely have.

Happy 30th Anniversary, Mom and Dad! I love you!

I wish I had pictures to accompany this post, but I couldn't sneak any out of their wedding album.

1 comment:

AMY said...

SWEET!
Happy 30th to them! Today that is a big accomplishment!
My parents have been married for 49 years.....I better start planning for a big 50th Party!