Anyways, here are the rules of the award.
1. Thank the person who shared the award with you by linking back to them in your post.
2. Pass this award to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know that you included them in your blog post.
3. List 7 things about yourself.
The blogs I am going to pass this on to are:
Mandy @ Mommy Musings
Julie @ Simply Me
(Mandy & Julie followed my old blog and I kept in touch with them both thanks to Twitter & Facebook during my blogging hiatus. I've watched both of their families grow and they were "with" me through my pregnancy and the birth of Cecilia.)
Melissa @ The Mommyhood Chronicles
Tessa @ Tale of Two Girls
Sarah @ Outta This World
Kourtney @ The Queen's Kourt
Jill @ Jill's World
Connie @ The Young & The Relentless
Ashely @ Happy Heart of Mine
Etta @ Fiddle Dee Dee
Tricia @ Tricia Loves Make Up
VandyJ @ The Testosterone Three and MeWild Rice For All Seasons
Please go visit their blogs! I promise you won't be disappointed! :)
Seven Random Facts about Myself....
1. Clowns scare me. I will not allow a clown anything in our house.
2. I have seen Kenny Chesney in concert at least 15 times. My first concert of his was in 1997 and I've seen him almost every year since, sometimes twice a year. He puts on a great show and each year it gets better and better! Here's my friend, Melanie, me and my sister in law, Tammy at his concert this year at Lincoln Financial Field in Philly.
3. I love to plan events. If I could, I would quit my job and become a full time event planner and plan weddings and parties for a living. I am planning a very important party right now, but I can't give too many details away just in case someone is reading. You will find out soon enough.
4. I dislike the words, panties and moist. Those are two words you will never hear me say.
5. I need seven to eight hours of sleep a night. If I don't I am not a nice person the next day. I don't know how I survived the first year of Cecilia's life, because she didn't sleep through the night for a full solid week until she 13 months old.
6. I am a US History buff, I could spend hours watching documentaries on The History Channel especially anything about the Revolution and Civil War.
7. I don't like peanut butter unless it's paired with chocolate (Reese Cups). I never liked peanut butter and jelly sandwiches even as a kid. Daniel hates peanut butter too. Cecilia loves it, imagine that? She eats PB&Js at daycare any chance she gets.