4/30 Things: List 10 Things To Tell Your Sixteen Year Old Self
1. Don’t stress about getting that A in Calc or AP Chemistry. You will never use it again in your life.
2. Boys? Ignore them. Have fun with your friends!
3. Visit Brooks more, don’t let his illness keep you away. One day you will regret it, because it will be too late. Your goodbye will happen when he is in a coma-like state. This will be one of the biggest regrets of your life.
4. No one will remember if you are wearing Express jeans or shopping at Abercrombie and Fitch. Don’t spend all of your hard earned money on clothes, save it!
5. Your parents are right. Even though you may hate their rules, later on in life you will thank them for it.
6. You won’t meet “the one” until you are 21. Quit thinking that your high school boyfriend will be your husband, it’ll never happen. (And be thankful)
7. Don’t be so shy around you don't know. You will find out after high school that many had mistaken your shyness for being stuck up.
8. Visit your grandparents more. They won’t be with you forever.
9. Six years from now you will get in a huge fight with your high school BFF. You told her that her current boyfriend was cheating on you and she failed to not listen. This fight will ruin your friendship. Don’t tell her and keep your mouth shut. Eventually you will find out yourself.
10. College will end up being four of the best years of your life. Enjoy it! Make friends, party a little, study a lot!